CALL FOR APPLICATION: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- Provide reliable and effective data collection and analysis, and information management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis tools, strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Support the management of outsourced research activities including monitoring contract deliverables and timeframes, and overseeing data quality control systems
- Prepare scope of work with Human Resources for the recruitment of data collectors, enumerators, and study implementers.
- Supervise and train part-time data collectors and enumerators to ensure high-quality data capture.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or economics preferred.
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in a senior M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities on international development projects.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/or performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies from project initiation to closeout stages.
- A high level of integrity.
If you meet the listed criteria, kindly fill out the form provided.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: 9th August 2022